30 Reasons We Love Queen Rania of Jordan
August 31st marks Queen Rania’s Birthday! If you know me at all, you would know that after my mother, I would consider her my role model! I love Queen Rania’s passion for initiatives for education development, children, refugees, and family!
On occasion of Queen Rania’s 46th birthday, here are 30 reasons why we love and adore her beyond words can describe…
1 – Her love and support of the Jordanian Youth and their initiatives… Look at her sit at that desk among University students listening to the students collaborations with Edraak…
2 – Her love for children and refugees, she actually puts Angelina to shame as she is always visiting child refugees and calls for exceptional responses on a global level to help them
3. Humility, check out the royal family dining out in public…
4. Her sense of Style is impeccable
5. “As you educate a woman, you educate the family. If you educate the girls, you educate the future.” Queen Rania
6. Her appreciation of down time during the Weekend
7. She Loves to Cook!
8…. That includes cooking with orphans too
9. She is involved in her children’s lives, that includes homework and studying for exams as well!
10. She instills deep values into her children and teaches them to be global citizens…
11. Her support of sports and young women chasing their dreams
12. She loves her man! You don’t even have to see the look on her face to know that, the look on His Majesty’s face speaks volumes
13. Her love for Jordan and Nature
14. She writes beautifully! Check out her blog on the Huffington Post
15. She is an exceptional orator, I have heard her speak live a handful of times, and I’m impressed and taken away every single time
16. Her Love for Chocolate
17… and for Burgers!
18…. and Pop Corn! What’s a movie night with no popcorn, right?
19. She holds an Honorary Doctorate in “Science Development and International Cooperation” from Sapienza University, one of Europe’s most prestigious universities
20. Family Oriented
21. Her love for children is priceless
22. She writes Children books, and reads them to children too!
23. She gets crafty with the little ones
24. Celebrities Love her!
25. and politicians too!!
26. Most importantly, Jordanian’s love her!
27. She loves her Jordan! She launched the hashtag #LOVEJO
28. …Supports Local Products
29. … & Also Supports local initiatives for the youth and gets involved first hand
30. Finally, she mourns when we mourn and shares our grief!
There isn’t much more that I could say except, Happy Birthday your Majesty! We love you!
March 10, 2017
October 08, 2016
July 31, 2016